Twitist Forums
Why hasn't everyone been forced to get Facebook timeline? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Why hasn't everyone been forced to get Facebook timeline? (/thread-19505.html)

Why hasn't everyone been forced to get Facebook timeline? - Emmie - 11-09-2012 09:43 AM

I kind of like it but I don't like that you can't see the comments made on other peoples post. When I signed up the only reason I got it was because I thought everyone was going to have to get it and I wanted to fix it up before it went live for everyone. Now most my friends don't have it and I wish to go back. So why hasn't everyone had to get it? Its already January!

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 09:52 AM

it will happen soon - no one knows the exact date

- Phyl Mar - 11-09-2012 09:52 AM

Because it's not a requirement.

- Toad - 11-09-2012 09:52 AM

Because if Facebook automatically switched everyone to that annoying layout there would be mass hysteria. News headlines would dominate every major site about how users are complaining of the change.

- Violet Elizabeth . - 11-09-2012 09:52 AM

Everyone will eventually get it, no one is sure when though. I like facebook timeline, and I love the fact that people can't see what I write on other people's statuses/wall.

- Rom Cartridge - 11-09-2012 09:52 AM

Although Facebook upgrades have never been optional, until this moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the Timeline upgrade would be deployed.

- Rom Cartridge - 11-09-2012 09:52 AM

I would have no odd clue how to use such thing on face book.. it will eventually happen soon that everyone gets a facebook timeline but for a while now i think they should keep to what they have going on with the choice of wanting to get the facebook timeline or keeping the old layout version of facebook [[-=