Twitist Forums
What happens to your Facebook profile when you become a famous Celebrity? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: What happens to your Facebook profile when you become a famous Celebrity? (/thread-19550.html)

What happens to your Facebook profile when you become a famous Celebrity? - CURIOUS GEORGE Reloaded - 11-09-2012 09:44 AM

I always wondered, because I have my regular profile. Everytime I look for a celebrity on Facebook to add to my friends, the only thing I see is their "name" and the "Like" button. If I was to become super famous or a celebrity, do you think Facebook would alter or change my profile?
I have seen "Public Figure" before and I wonder if they will do that to my profile?

- BlackList Vintage - 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

nothing.... you have the choice to keep it or delete it.... although more risk of hackers and false identies.

- Adam Brainich - 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

No, those celebrity profiles that can only be liked (as opposed to being added as a friend) are not the same as a regular profile. Many celebrities have both. As in, they have a regular profile that they add for the people they actually know, in addition to their "Fan" page.