Twitist Forums
DOES HE LIKE ME? BOY TROUBLE ! HELP ME!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: DOES HE LIKE ME? BOY TROUBLE ! HELP ME!? (/thread-19565.html)

DOES HE LIKE ME? BOY TROUBLE ! HELP ME!? - xxMcKeltyxx - 11-09-2012 09:44 AM

So I have another dilemma... I met this guy this passed Friday at a football game. He doesn't go to my school but he was pretty cute and relitively easy to talk to. We had a dance at school the next day and he's good friends with alot of my guy friends so I told him he should definitely come. So he did. A group of my friends came over after the party and I invited him as well and we all just hung out for a bit. It was kinda a lame night so when his ride came to pick him up, I walked him out and told him sorry it was kinda lame and he said no he had fun. Well then I was hanging out with my friends Annie and Josie and Josie, who didnt end up coming to my house, said that me and this guy would be a cute couple. Annie agreed and I got thinking about it. I added him on Facebook and he accepted and I think I might have a bit of a crush on him. And then he posted something as his status and I liked ad commented ad then he liked my profile picture. So I guess my question is... How do I persue this and does he seem to be interested?! Any help would be lovely Smile and I'm a junior in high school if that helps but I've never had a boyfriend so..

- Rose - 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

he probably does. just be youself around him and he'll get around to you sooner or later. Good luck!

- ashley - 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

Just keep talking to him and hanging out with him. If something happens, it happens. What is meant to be will find a way!! Good luck.

- Inay - 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

you already done your part. I think what you need is to wait for his part. It takes two to tango and not one way road.
Just wait for his move, and when he does. I know you know how to respond right?

- Meleah - 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

Thanks for answering mine. This kid might. Just keep talking to him and be yourself and good luck! Hopefully something will happen! Wink