Twitist Forums
ipod touch won't turn off? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: ipod touch won't turn off? (/thread-19618.html)

ipod touch won't turn off? - -SHADE- - 11-09-2012 09:46 AM

I bought a new ipod touch 5 hours ago. i've just now gotten time to set it up. I put music from my itunes library on it, synced it with facebook and twitter, and downloaded a free phone app from the itunes website. after that, it wouldn't let me go into any of my apps when i click them, and it won't turn off. what do i do? let the battery die?

- The Chris Jericho - 11-09-2012 09:54 AM

I will return and win the big one you j@cka55.I will snap your neck with the codebreaker ziggler. You tapeworm

- Sergio - 11-09-2012 09:54 AM

That would work have you tried holding both the home and lock button (on the top) down together (at the same time) for about ten seconds if not a sure fire way to get it to turn off is to throw it as hard as you can at a brick wall lol worked for me

- Timmy Tuna - 11-09-2012 09:54 AM

Either that or activate the touching aid, can't recall actual name. You can access every function of the ipod without pressing any button. You can find it under setting, general, accessibility, i think.

- Karina Dingus - 11-09-2012 09:54 AM

"iPod Only Shows an Apple Logo and Doesn't Start Up" from the Apple Support Site notes that "you may need to restore or update iPod by placing it in Disk Mode if only an Apple logo appears when you turn it on."