Twitist Forums
HELP!! I think he has a girlfriend!!!! ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: HELP!! I think he has a girlfriend!!!! ? (/thread-1976.html)

HELP!! I think he has a girlfriend!!!! ? - Vanessa - 10-01-2012 11:49 AM

Okay there has been a guy that I've been crushing on that works at gamestop I've made small talk with him several times.. In a course of a month and I think I found out he has a girlfriend.. But I'm not 100 percent sure if they are together based off her twitter.. I was going to go in the store before I found this out and ask him if he wants to hang out.. But idk now..
Should I write him on the Xbox and tell him I've been crushing on him and I want know if he is seeing anyone?
To make sure!

- Marion - 10-01-2012 11:57 AM

Oh boy, oh boy, it looks like you really like him! Since you stalked his "GF's" twitter account. Just ask him if he's seeing anyone, if he says "yes" then say "good! because a boy like you should have a partner in life" and if he says "no" then ask him to turn around while you jump like crazy and start dancing! Smile

- Kim Andrea - 10-01-2012 11:57 AM

Lol, I like the way on how you freak out! But as you said you don't know if he really has a girlfriend. You know what, ask him if he really have one for making sure, and I think there's nothing wrong on telling him that you likes him, I mean it's normal to have a crush, so go on and tell him that. Big Grin I wish you the best :')

- Erika - 10-01-2012 11:57 AM

i agree with the 2 above me Smile just ask him casually Smile
and good luck!