Twitist Forums
Is it bad sending a message to someone on Facebook and.......? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Is it bad sending a message to someone on Facebook and.......? (/thread-19761.html)

Is it bad sending a message to someone on Facebook and.......? - arabgirl88 - 11-09-2012 09:48 AM

Is it bad sending a message to someone on Facebook and telling them you don't want to be friends with them anymore?

- Immortal - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

That's just cruel tale to them f2f

- Rico - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

I think that's something that should be done in person. Like asking someone out.

- Kevin the Cat - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

yes tell them f2f

- :) - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

I don't think it's too bad in this day and age. It's much easier to say it through some sort of letter than in person. Maybe a written letter would have been better, though.

Also if this person wronged you, then they don't necessarily deserve your courtesy.

- Mara - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

yea that really is rude and sucks! someone did that to me before and I still don't know why. She was so rude about it too and I never did anything bad to her!! It really did hurt me but whatever I just don't care anymore. She wasn't a real friend to begin with, which I learnt the hard way. Don't do it. Well Not by FB whatever you do. If you really don't want to be their friend, tell them in person. cuz that would just be messed up.