Twitist Forums
Does the number of twitter followers determine celebrity popularity? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Does the number of twitter followers determine celebrity popularity? (/thread-19787.html)

Does the number of twitter followers determine celebrity popularity? - Carlo C - 11-09-2012 09:49 AM

I got to thinking, we always look at our favorite celebs on facebook and twitter among a few sites. I wanna know people, does the number of twitter followers a celebrity necessarily mean popularity as well? Anyone knows of popular celebs with few twitter followers?

- Ungratefulflock603 - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

umm no cuz for example there are a lot of people that know who kim kardashian is, like myself, and we dont have twitter accounts just cuz we have lives....sooo i dont think so haha

- Beatress Normal - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

yes and no.

- mikefan - 11-09-2012 09:57 AM

very smart question thats why u're into my contacts now. btw, no i don't think so at all. i am a very big fan of Michael Jackson but i don't hv any twitter or facebook but he's known in every corner of earth. he's hands down the most famous artist ever born so it just reflects a tad bit of one's popularity like 0.1% because rural population too know MJ but of course they don't hv such access to websites so the answer is no.