Twitist Forums
She told me to stop talking to her in summer but now..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: She told me to stop talking to her in summer but now..? (/thread-19858.html)

She told me to stop talking to her in summer but now..? - Sdjsadj - 11-09-2012 09:50 AM

I met this girl and we were nice to each other for awhile, then i guess i said something wrong and she asked me to stop talking to her and i said yeah sure and we went our separate ways. We only knew each other for a few days so we weren't that close. Its been a few months and I found her on facebook today. I want to add her as a friend, i feel like maybe she won't be mad anymore. But back then she seemed a little unsure but she made it very clear that we should go our separate ways. So now I don't know if I should try to add her or not. I still want to be friends with her I think. It makes me sad to see her profile. Any suggestions on what to do?
and i don't like her. she was a good person but we were just friends.

- Damian - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

I would first start by maybe sending her a message or something. Try to figure out if she's calmed down or gotten over whatever it was. If she hasn't, you should probably just let it be.

- Dave C - 11-09-2012 09:59 AM

Move on!
Read what you just wrote and pretend it's someone else asking, especially this part "she made it very clear that we should go our separate ways".