Twitist Forums
How can i change my facebook profile color and background? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How can i change my facebook profile color and background? (/thread-19900.html)

How can i change my facebook profile color and background? - hello! - 11-09-2012 09:51 AM

Does anyone know if there is any way that i can change my facebook profile color??thanks!

- keroppi. <3 - 11-09-2012 10:00 AM

I don't think you can.
I've checked everywhere.
Sad

- MARK B - 11-09-2012 10:00 AM

No you can't. Its not like Myspace where you can have different layouts for your profile.

- D e v v y - 11-09-2012 10:00 AM

you can't!

facebook has blocked that option...

i hate it...

thats why myspace is my top choice1

- happylips - 11-09-2012 10:00 AM

facebook havent made it that far yet

- Bex - 11-09-2012 10:00 AM

You need to add the application PageRage Super Profile. Search it in the search box at the top. You have to load something in to your pc 1st though for it to work, but it's really cool once you have it and there are hundreds of designs to chose from. The only problem is your friends can't see it unless they have the application as well, so remember to invite all your friends too.
Have fun x

- King W - 11-09-2012 10:00 AM

greasemonkey, u must have firefox, but search greasemonkey on google and im sure youll find out =)

- Ramsey - 11-09-2012 10:00 AM

hi
there is an application called "super profile" by page rage.
But the downside is that only people that have the application can see your personalized profile. Facebook has blocked apps that alter the layout to all users.
its worth a try though, invite all your friends tell them about, and it might work for you!
hope this helps!