Twitist Forums
Poll: do you have a twitter? if so, can you help me with something? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Poll: do you have a twitter? if so, can you help me with something? (/thread-19986.html)

Poll: do you have a twitter? if so, can you help me with something? - Little P - 11-09-2012 09:53 AM

If you put your twitter on private, can people still see your tweets if you use a hastag? otherwise how will you gain followers if nobody can see your tweets?

- awesome1213 - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM

I don't have a twitter. Ask Anthony Wiener about twitter.

- rodolfo - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM

NOPE!!!!

- KoolKid - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM

Ummmmmmmmm. No. I don't think so. Andd idkk, by people mentioning you I guess.

Actually, I think so. Cause people can retweet your stuff, so that means that they'd see it, and I guess if you do the hashtag thing, then when you search, it'll also show upp

- faintapple439 - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM

If you protect your tweets then no one but your followers will be able to see your tweets that have hashtags in them.

- bbysmalls11 - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM

yeah i have a twitter, but im going to guess that if you set your twitter to private, then the only people who can see your tweets and hastags are the people you are following i guess...i don't really know how that works because sometimes people that aren't following me, but follow people i follow show up on my news feed all because it has something to do with who i follow so how much private can twitter get if everything is connected? lol sorry, but you can try it, log out and try to look yourself up from a friend's twitter and see how you're viewed

- Cade - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM

No.