Twitist Forums
how to get famous and popular on youtube/twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: how to get famous and popular on youtube/twitter? (/thread-20171.html)

how to get famous and popular on youtube/twitter? - Person - 11-09-2012 09:56 AM

i have a youtube account and my video which has been up for a week has 13 views -_- it only has 1 comment and like -_- i wanna learn how to do a cool trick, and i already do know a few so i was gonna upload it so it can help boost my views though Smile but yea anyone have good video ideas and stuff for me to do so i can get popular on youtube? and once i get popular on youtube i can get more followers on twitter? **I HAVE 0 SUBSCRIBERS AND MY GOAL BY THE END OF THE SUMMER IS TO HAVE A FEW HUNDRED Smile***

- Stella - 11-09-2012 10:05 AM

There are a bunch of things you can do!

I'll list a few things and hope these help you somewhat
you can...

-Break a record
-Do parodies/ Make fun of stuff
-Make a short dramatic video/fake movie
-Stop motion
-Review books and/or movies and/or albums (just don't feature copyrighted content, as in songs and movie clips)
-Draw/Paint
-Videos of interesting events, like running marathons, a tour of downtown, etc
-Stunts
-Tutorials of something you know how to do

etc.

Tips: The way to get a lot of views would be to feature things that are popular like a breaking news story, something in fashion, etc. Like when Draw something was really popular you could make a video that featured that.

As for twitter, just follow a lot of people and many will follow you back, start with following famous people so you can have something in common with other people.

Good Luck Smile