Twitist Forums
Should i tell my boy friend im sorry on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Should i tell my boy friend im sorry on facebook? (/thread-20477.html)

Should i tell my boy friend im sorry on facebook? - ShootingStar - 11-09-2012 10:04 AM

I have a boy friend not a boyfriend that I did something horrible to he says that I have to make it up to him were more than friends just don't have the title of bf gf yet. I want to write Im sorry on his Facebook wall. Do you think I should? Would he see that has I must really like him a lot or see it has crazy?

- JL - 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

stick to your guns
you obvs dont want to write it, then dont

you have to make it to him he says? what a punk
just say sorry and if he wants to go, he can go. but he likes you so he wont go

call his bluff.

- Bets - 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

Personally, I would see it as lazy and a cop-out.

If you did something that you need to appologize for then it's always best to do it in person, that way the person you're appologizing to can see that you're sincere.

- Dee - 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

the best apology you can say is...."I am gonna give you the best blow j ever!" so write that on his wall

- voice.from.above - 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

Wall post? No.
His demand for your apology is sort of questionable, but that is for later thought. For now, just say sorry personally. maybe meeting him directly, or maybe a phonecall, because your voice and tone shows how you're feeling, so he could relate to you. If he's being honest, that is.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

Really depends on what you did, But hit the inbox and say sorry for whatever u did if he wont hit u back let him cool off than try again.. But yeah sorry means your sorry he might think u like him alot if you right off the bat say sorry each time something happens but not if both you are serious

- Cyndy - 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

i really don't think that is a good idea.
To me that would seem like you really weren't sorry, so you shouldn't do that.