Twitist Forums
Can you change the privacy settings of an individual Facebook post once it's already posted? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Can you change the privacy settings of an individual Facebook post once it's already posted? (/thread-20631.html)

Can you change the privacy settings of an individual Facebook post once it's already posted? - bibiis124 - 11-09-2012 10:07 AM

I just posted a status that I hid from a certain person (NOT through my privacy settings, through the little lock picture to ONLY hide that status), is there a way I could undo this so that they could see it? Hovering over the lock icon only shows me the settings that I set, is there no way to edit them?
I want to change the settings of the already-posted status, not the settings of future statuses!

- ambuuh brownie :) - 11-09-2012 10:15 AM

Go to your status bar again as if you're going to post another status and if you go to the lock again, it'll have a black bar saying what your settings are. Like 'everyone; except _____'
click on the lock and some options will come up like everyone, friends only, friends of friends, friends and networks, or customize. You can choose from there.