Twitist Forums
On facebook what's the difference between groups and fan pages? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: On facebook what's the difference between groups and fan pages? (/thread-20639.html)

On facebook what's the difference between groups and fan pages? - z1i2 - 11-09-2012 10:07 AM

- Donald G - 11-09-2012 10:16 AM

the difference is pretty obvious, but if you must know, a fan pages is for singers groups actors and so on, groups are for other things such as "If you like peanuts" (don't know if ot realy exists) there you go.

- Sathyanarayanan - 11-09-2012 10:16 AM

tendulkar, dhoni, kapil dev can be in a group called players you, me are the fans of them

- BushraZ - 11-09-2012 10:16 AM

A group can be anything from " I grew up thinking that banana is a fruit, but now i got to know its a herb." to "I want to see who cries when I die." Groups can NOT post statuses and everyday updates and stuff. But yes they can post pictures and fans can post pics too.
Whereas, a page can be anything from "Taylor Swift" to "Peeking over the 3D glasses to see what the screen really looks like without them" it can be ANYTHING. usually people make pages for musicians, singers, actors, actresses, models, countries, cities, businesses, famous places etc. A page's owner can update statuses and keeps the users updated with all sorta news.etc Smile I hope this helped u.