Twitist Forums
How do I pick which photos to show up on the new facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How do I pick which photos to show up on the new facebook profile? (/thread-20714.html)

How do I pick which photos to show up on the new facebook profile? - random name here - 11-09-2012 10:09 AM

I only want certain photos to show up on the new facebook profile. How do I choose which ones?

- Dark Justice - 11-09-2012 10:17 AM

To remove your profile picture or set a new one, go to your profile and move your mouse over your profile picture. Click "Change Picture."

* Click "Browse" to select an image from your computer to use as your profile picture. If you are having trouble uploading a picture, note that you cannot upload a photo if it is more than three times as tall as it is wide.

* Select "Take a Picture" to add a photo using your webcam. To use this option for the first time, you may need to allow Flash player to access your webcam.

* To remove your current profile picture without adding a new one, select "Remove Your Picture" under the current photo.

To set a photo that you or a friend has already uploaded to Facebook as your profile picture, select "Make Profile Picture" at the bottom left of the photo. If the photo was added by your friend, you will need to be tagged in it to see this option.