Twitist Forums
I dont really like the facebook timeline, can someone explain to me how to remove it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: I dont really like the facebook timeline, can someone explain to me how to remove it? (/thread-20715.html)

I dont really like the facebook timeline, can someone explain to me how to remove it? - David - 11-09-2012 10:09 AM

Please could someone explain, its like the worst update facebook has ever made, i prefer the more simpler facebook. Plus I didnt get timeline by installing it through apps page, i just went to the timeline facebook site and clicked the trial link and all the other websites are saying you have to remove it through the apps page, and nothing shows up on my app page T_T !

- lovee♥ - 11-09-2012 10:17 AM

You can't change it. Facebook's in charge of everything .

- sweetiexoxo - 11-09-2012 10:17 AM

You can't. Once you click the trial link, you are stuck with it. Eventually everyones profiles will have the Timeline layout, its like the previous facebook update, it eventually affects everyones profiles.

I deactivated my account in May, but I've seen the Timeline layout on my friends and familys profiles, its awful. No chance I'll be coming back to Facebook anytime soon.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 10:17 AM

once you select to use the timeline format, there is no going back to the old format