Twitist Forums
HELP I accidentally put something to this guy on Facebook I really regret? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: HELP I accidentally put something to this guy on Facebook I really regret? (/thread-20756.html)

HELP I accidentally put something to this guy on Facebook I really regret? - bernadette - 11-09-2012 10:10 AM

Omg I accidentally put Wuu2 xxx facebook chat to this guy. It was meant to be to my friend. Then I put oh sorry it was an accident I meant to put that 2 some1 else and he logged out. Now he's gonna think I like him or something. I can't stand him! HELP

- Wild Swordfish - 11-09-2012 10:18 AM

Remove him as a friend

- idiosyncratic - 11-09-2012 10:18 AM

Such drama. Simply go about your day and forget it. Not like this was a life changing moment, lmao.

- Nian - 11-09-2012 10:18 AM

You made a mistake, you told him what happened and now its just time to move past it. Everyone makes mistakes so don't let one small one bother you. Its not a big deal.

- Alexzander C - 11-09-2012 10:18 AM

1.If you put it on FB chat there is no way to undo it.
2. it's possible he never got your message as you say he went offline, FB chat sometime show people online then they are not online and when you message them then they show up as offline.
3. if you can't stand him he should not be added to your FB account, FB is not a very safe place for people you dont like.
4. Send him an inbox message and tell him that message was not for him.