Twitist Forums
"Friend" unblocked me on facebook so confused? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: "Friend" unblocked me on facebook so confused? (/thread-20839.html)

"Friend" unblocked me on facebook so confused? - Skye-Roaleenias - 11-09-2012 10:12 AM

Okay so basically me and my best Friend have been Friends for 3 years since high school started, this year we started hanging out with a new friendship group of about 8 people but recently this group has almost gone into two half's my best Friend felt closer to me and two other girls, where I was kinda torn between both groups but stayed with my best Friend. One of the girls in this group a few months ago didn't really talk to me that much, but recently we have been getting on really well. but a only a week ago I found out she blocked me on facebook. She probably did it ages ago, when I signed in on another account I saw her profile picture had her, my Friend and ME on it saying how much she loved us.I AM SO CONFUSED??

- BWk - 11-09-2012 10:20 AM

the best thing would be to ask her in private if you might be ignoring her...which could solve the probelm....