Twitist Forums
why do the same 15 friends show up on my facebook profile page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: why do the same 15 friends show up on my facebook profile page? (/thread-20927.html)

why do the same 15 friends show up on my facebook profile page? - Kris - 11-09-2012 10:14 AM

I keep refreshing my profile page on facebook, and the same friends keep showing up. I have also noticed that these friends are not selected at "random." Does anyone have this same problem? Is it who you have been visiting a lot, or are they friends who have visited you a lot?

- loveya27 - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

I've noticed the same thing!!! But I don't know why...

- Roy Foley - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

you cant change it Facebook does it automatically and picks "random" friends

- Aamir - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

I don't know where do these friends show on your facebook profile page, but I think your settings need to be changed somewhere. Keep your news feed to "Most Recent" instead of "Top News".
Alternatively, you might've created a friends list and kept it hidden from being displayed on your facebook homepage.

- Raymond - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

Roy and Aamir do not understand your question so ignore their answers. I know what you mean. I think those are the people that have visited your page the most or most recently. I say that because some of my friends that consistently show up on my list, I haven't visited their pages in a long time... yet I still keep seeing them on my list consistently. So my only other conclusion is that they are visiting my page a lot. I could be wrong though.