Twitist Forums
The html Facebook like button plugin code for my website is not working? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: The html Facebook like button plugin code for my website is not working? (/thread-21115.html)

The html Facebook like button plugin code for my website is not working? - Nick - 11-09-2012 10:18 AM

Hello, i went to facebookdevelopers and i got the source code for a like button and when i added it to my website and did everything in the instructions and saved it did not work. It will not show up, i've been trying to do this for 2 hours now and what ever i do it will not work. I put in my facebook profile url as well, obviously. I've tried it as iframe, html5, xfbml, and a url. NOTHING WORKS! The program i am using for my website is dreamweaver cs6. First one to give me a helpful answer will be voted best answer.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 10:26 AM

you didnt include a link to your site so people can see your code? it's going to be a guessing game figuring out your mistake without that

are you paying for your own hosting? did you create an app for it? (you have to create an app)