Twitist Forums
how to post and be respond to trending topics on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: how to post and be respond to trending topics on twitter? (/thread-2114.html)

how to post and be respond to trending topics on twitter? - Princess-Mese - 10-01-2012 02:18 PM

i tried to start a trending topic, but i failed at it. someone help me and how do i join in trending topics. i looked at other websites but i get confused. ill choose the best answer.

Im kinda new at it.
thanks to all who help.

- Nae Nae - 10-01-2012 02:26 PM

You can't really "create" a trending topic unless your followers and their followers and so on are behind you on it. My followers and those that I follow have been trying to get #uajerkif to trend all day and it's till not up there.

However, to participate, all you do is type the trend into your "What are you doing?" box. For instance, I would type, "#uajerkif You wash your car in 2 degree weather," and tweet it. Then, if it was trending, on the right hand side of the screen you could click on "#uajerkif" and your tweet would be in the list.

People search for the trends and read them, it also helps get more followers if people find you interesting. :o) I hope that helps.

- mxshodog - 10-01-2012 02:26 PM

use the @ sign before the trend name, hit space then type in your message!!