Twitist Forums
Is it a good idea to have a friends Facebook and a family Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Is it a good idea to have a friends Facebook and a family Facebook? (/thread-21225.html)

Is it a good idea to have a friends Facebook and a family Facebook? - Sasha - 11-09-2012 10:21 AM

I really hate when family members friend request me on Facebook. It seems everyone has Facebook these days. I just don't want my family to be involved with my friends.. you know? So is it a good idea to set up a Facebook for friends and one for family?

- kayquin - 11-09-2012 10:29 AM

Yeah that's what my sister did because she wanted to keep the family and friend part of her life separate

- *hollyoaks fan* - 11-09-2012 10:29 AM

ye very good idea (:
x

- Jessi M - 11-09-2012 10:29 AM

If you don't want to let your family see your friends account profile and data for personal reasons then follow through with this idea. Personally I think if there is any other type of reason you should just carry on with one facebook.
Hope this helped

Smile x

- eagertub279 - 11-09-2012 10:29 AM

If you do not want a certain family member seeing your facebook profile with your friends on it then i would set up two accounts on facebook.

- adz53 - 11-09-2012 10:29 AM

You can have a section in your profile for your relatives. You will have to add them as friends though before they show up as a relative as u have to select the person and put in who they are (E.g. Brother, Sister etc)

Hope This helped

- Aaron - 11-09-2012 10:29 AM

Yes, its a great idea!