Twitist Forums
my profile automatically likes a facebook page ? hacked ? virus ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: my profile automatically likes a facebook page ? hacked ? virus ? (/thread-21299.html)

my profile automatically likes a facebook page ? hacked ? virus ? - swapster - 11-09-2012 10:22 AM

though I dont think i have got hacked cuz my profile aint that popular to get hacked Tongue neither do i come over facebook that often so what should be the problem ? any guess ?? no harmful activities are running thru my profile all that happening is, everyday one new page i am getting to see in my likes ... why ??

- earbud - 11-09-2012 10:31 AM

It must be because you might have an app that does this. When you add an app to your profile, it asks for some permissions from you like : to post in your timeline. Some applications even send messages to your friends about adding that app. All I can say is this is happening because of some app. Check your apps and remove all of them.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 10:31 AM

if its automatically likeing a page than you mite have a virus check your apps and see if you have any suspicious apps and remove them if you have any if you dont than i would do a spywere and virus scann i would Also Recommend Changing your Facebook password