Twitist Forums
can you posdt adsense ads on other sites like sites that let you post ur own ads on ur site? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: can you posdt adsense ads on other sites like sites that let you post ur own ads on ur site? (/thread-21349.html)

can you posdt adsense ads on other sites like sites that let you post ur own ads on ur site? - Sara - 11-09-2012 10:23 AM

Like other then mysapce and facebook and other then my own website can i posdt my own ad on another site that lets me advertsie for free? or is it agesnt the google rules?

- Jakester - 11-09-2012 10:32 AM

There are a number of sites that share adsense income with you, I believe blogger (owned by google) allows you to collect 100% of adsense income earned by your blog. Hubpages gives you 60% of clicks on adwords/amazon and ebay ads you set up on your hub pages.

Don't bother with sneaking adsense ads into other sites, it probably violates more than 1 rule, including the script modification clause. People more often will try to slip in affiliate marketing links (like here in answers) which pay 100x what an adsense click earns.