Twitist Forums
Can you use pictures from Google Images as your facebook profile picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Can you use pictures from Google Images as your facebook profile picture? (/thread-21530.html)

Can you use pictures from Google Images as your facebook profile picture? - I Copied This Name - 11-09-2012 10:27 AM

I got Facebook a few months ago, and I was completely fine until this interfering guy added me and commenting on my photo, so is it "illegal" or anything to use a picture from google images as your facebook profile picture? Because I'm thinking of it...

- Jimmy Turner - 11-09-2012 10:35 AM

Yes, of course you can, just save it as a file you will remember. Then go on browse on your profile, and waa-laa xx

- MsSammyJay - 11-09-2012 10:35 AM

yes you can

- Anne - 11-09-2012 10:35 AM

no, that's fine as long as you don't interfere wth copyright stuff and claim the pictures as your own. if they're on google images the owner probably doesn't mind them bing used

- Edalol - 11-09-2012 10:35 AM

If the picture you use as profile picture is protected by copyright it could be illegal. Try to find a non-copyrighted picture, or why not take a picture of yourself and upload?