Twitist Forums
Is it possible to get to facebook apps without taking a survey? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to get to facebook apps without taking a survey? (/thread-22022.html)

Is it possible to get to facebook apps without taking a survey? - Vanessa - 11-09-2012 10:38 AM

I want to get to an app but it will only let me in if I take a survey. That's not the problem, the problem is that in order to complete the survey you need to give your phone number to them so they can send you the results. I really don't want to give out my information and I know that a lot of apps are like this. Anyone know a way to get around them?

- Herbert Dixon - 11-09-2012 10:46 AM

It's dependent on which Facebook app it is, but for the most part you don't really have a way around it beyond providing false information on your phone number. The entire reason that these groups put out these apps is to get your information - so they don't want to provide the information unless you give them the phone number or address so that you can be placed on some sort of a list they'll market with.