Twitist Forums
Facebook removal problem help please? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook removal problem help please? (/thread-22108.html)

Facebook removal problem help please? - Nasuki - 11-09-2012 10:39 AM

When i was younger like 10 years old i created a Facebook then at age 11 i thought i deleted it but then someone recently told be that my account is still activated i searched up my profile. IT WAS STILL THERE and someone keeps posting my personal information on my account i tried to log into my account so i could delete it but i for got my password and the email i used to create that account got deleted so i cant send a new password to that account and i keep hearing that colleges search you up to check your history so i want to delete that account really bad and i didn't know how to contact Facebook and even if i contact it will i get a response? I tried to search up web sites how to hack my fb tut hey keep wanting me to do a survey which asks my address and phone number and i know its a scam!! Other websites you have to download something which might or does contain a virus No downloading. Other website wanted me to invite 5 people. What can i do and if i get in contact with fb saying that i was underage will it show when the colleges search up my name? Help please and thank you.

- Ronnie - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

Ask your friends to report your Facebook account. then Facebook people come to know about it and they will delete it