Twitist Forums
Facebook - Is Facebook timeline going to show your private fb inbox messages soon? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook - Is Facebook timeline going to show your private fb inbox messages soon? (/thread-22117.html)

Facebook - Is Facebook timeline going to show your private fb inbox messages soon? - EyRaB - 11-09-2012 10:40 AM

I hear people are complaining about this and saying its happening to their fb's. I don't see this happening on my timeline yet.. how can I find this? Is there like a section that shows my fb inbox messages to ppl? Is there a way to stop this too???

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

you are believing viral rumors - they arent true - it was even on CNN... people dont seem to understand the difference between private messages and wall posts - some people are blaming their old wall posts being seen by others on facebook, because they thought those wall posts were private, and they have never been private

only messages are private

- Mahbub - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

ohhh........ it is one kinds of rumors

- ? - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

No . . .

- Shaila - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

NOooooooooooooo

- ohoh - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

It is real. Go check your friends Facebook. You can see it all. It shows up as "232 posted on blank blank's timeline" and that is all their private messages. Ouch!