Twitist Forums
Facebook Privacy? HELP? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook Privacy? HELP? (/thread-22144.html)

Facebook Privacy? HELP? - Muffincake - 11-09-2012 10:40 AM

People whom I am not friends with can search up my name, click on my profile and see EVERYTHING. My wall, my photos, my info, my friends! I went to privacy setting and went through EVERYTHING yet strangers don't even have to add me, they can just go through my profile!! HELP...this is really creepy! I know this because someone in class looked up my profile and saw everything (but I don't have them as a friend) google and facebook help center ISN'T WORKING
I did go to privacy settings (LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION) and I went through all of the tabs, they are ALL on friends and people can still see. Can you give me a step by step how to do it? Because it ain't workin Sad

- Ab - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

Check your settings.

- Jeffrey Jackson - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

Go to the button next to your name and find privacy setting and from there you will be about to hide everything.

- Kelsie Hopkins - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

I have exactly the same issue and I can't find an answer to the problem anywhere, facebook help centre is useless too they don't address this Sad I also find it really creepy, I don't want people being able to see all this about me. I hope something gets figured out about this soon