Twitist Forums
How can i hide my profile picture and friends list with the new facebook privacy settings? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: How can i hide my profile picture and friends list with the new facebook privacy settings? (/thread-22350.html)

How can i hide my profile picture and friends list with the new facebook privacy settings? - Lottie - 11-09-2012 10:43 AM

i want only friends and friends of friends to be able to see my dp PLEASE HELP x

- Vip - 11-09-2012 10:52 AM

u clik the little lock thingy beside it and it will ask u to type in the names of the people tht u want the pic to be seen. u can either type in a group name( if u have frnds diviede into grious) or just type names in there and it iwll only be shown to those..

- anonymouse13 - 11-09-2012 10:52 AM

with the new changes in privacy, you cannot hide your profile picture from non-friends.
Current options are:
1) remove all profile pictures
2) replace existing profile picture with something else...

- Amatera Zu - 11-09-2012 10:52 AM

u clik the little lock thingy beside it and it will ask u to type in the names of the people tht u want the pic to be seen. u can either type in a group name( if u have frnds diviede into grious) or just type names in there and it iwll only be shown to those..