Twitist Forums
How is it that on Facebook I find people listed as my friends when I have never "friended" them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How is it that on Facebook I find people listed as my friends when I have never "friended" them? (/thread-22368.html)

How is it that on Facebook I find people listed as my friends when I have never "friended" them? - aprilroxmysox8 - 11-09-2012 10:44 AM

It's really weird. These random people are listed as my friends. I don't know them, I never asked to be their Facebook friends, and I never got a request to friend them. Is it possible that if someone sends you a friend request, and you don't answer it within a certain amount of time (applicable to me because I rarely check my Facebook account), your profile automatically accepts them as a friend?

- Casey LaRae - 11-09-2012 10:52 AM

facebook is a little "sketchy"...
sometimes they don't ask for yhour permission.
it just adds you.
without asking
how rude.
i know.

- Berry - 11-09-2012 10:52 AM

your settings may not be set as private.
and there's also this setting that causes this kind of problem so I recommend you fix these settings right away.

- JB - 11-09-2012 10:52 AM

Maybe someone has your password. Or, if you're using someone else's computer, you may not have fully logged out, and the next person maybe accidently adding friends in your name.