Twitist Forums
hello friends............................? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: hello friends............................? (/thread-22585.html)

hello friends............................? - rohit - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

i created a facebook page...first i was getting notifications for my page activity on my facebook wall..that is when someone likes my page comment or post on my page i was getting notifications on my facebook wall...but i dont know what happened now i m not getting notifications....now when i use my facebook as my page then there i can know the notifications but not getting notifivcation on my wall....what is the problem....help me guys...

- Reen - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

in a nut shell
u and your face book page is no longer people's choice...in other words they don't find it cool anymore

- screechingseashore754 - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

it happened to me. you will not get page notifications on your homepage after you have 200 fans on your page

- ELsa - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

Click on the "Account" link in the top right corner of your Facebook. Choose "Account Settings" from the menu.

Click the "Notifications" tab.

Enable email notifications for a particular Facebook action by clicking the box next to it in the "Email" column. Some actions, including "Posts on your wall" and "Tags you in a photo," also have an SMS column. Check the box in that column to receive text message updates for those actions.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click "Save Changes..