Twitist Forums
Are the people under your facebook profile random? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Are the people under your facebook profile random? (/thread-22593.html)

Are the people under your facebook profile random? - mlmdancer25 - 11-09-2012 10:48 AM

I was wondering if under your profile on Facebook if the people that pop up under friends list are random or not? I wasn't sure if it was the people that visit your profile because its always the same 10 people and some I never visit their profile. So i didn't think it was me visiting them. But it's always the same people that's why i'm so confused because if it WAS random you would think they would put different people like every day?

- Niceguy - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

sometimes I think those people are just friends of your friends

- Nadine - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

idk the same thing is happening to me. but i think its arranged with who u interact with the most....i think

- Mercuri - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

It is definitely NOT people that visit your profile. If anything, it might be the people whom you contact the most, but it's probably just whatever people the friends query returns first (so the order doesn't change)

- Prakash K.c - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

i think people under my facebook profile are random.thank you

- _Scooby Doodle_ - 11-09-2012 10:56 AM

I think its random, in my case it always changes when i come back to my profile. This happens if you have a lot of friends. But if you have a few, the same people would show up most of the time.