Twitist Forums
At the top of your Facebook profile page you have a horizontal line of photos? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: At the top of your Facebook profile page you have a horizontal line of photos? (/thread-22740.html)

At the top of your Facebook profile page you have a horizontal line of photos? - DetectiveBoxer - 11-09-2012 10:51 AM

Okay when you click on your Facebook Profile Page, At the very Top is your name, followed by some brief details and then you have a horizontal line of 5 Small thumbnail size photos... What are those exactly? i don't recall ever uploaded them there and how do i change them to the pics i want?

- Just_Smile xo - 11-09-2012 10:59 AM

you can create a facebook banner to fill those boxes up with... ive tried it once but didnt bother again.

- HayzaBabiie - 11-09-2012 10:59 AM

These are photos randomly picked from any album you have on your facebook account. You can hide them from that thumbnail strip by putting the mouse over the top right corner of that picture in the strip. A grey X will appear. Click it and it will hide your picture. Then another picure will appear, taking over the old one's place. Hope I helped Smile