Twitist Forums
Since updating to Explorer 9, my Facebook apps such as Fronterville has been affected. Why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Since updating to Explorer 9, my Facebook apps such as Fronterville has been affected. Why? (/thread-22766.html)

Since updating to Explorer 9, my Facebook apps such as Fronterville has been affected. Why? - bigern2300 - 11-09-2012 10:52 AM

Since updating to Explorer 9, my ability to interact with friends on Facebook apps such as Fronterville has been affected. I can no longer send my friends "gifts" to help build their towns. I can accept gifts from friends to build mine, i just can't send them. Do i need to reset some kind of security setting? Thanks, Ernie

- videoflyguy - 11-09-2012 11:00 AM

Internet Explorer 9 is somewhat 'unstable'. Get Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead. Firefox is mainly for people who like IE9's look but with more speed

- Hadi Harb - 11-09-2012 11:00 AM

it might be the firewall settings or i know lots of things need more work be4 its perfect!check the settings or go to tools/internet options, and maybe check around that or on control Panel
and check your cumputers fiwall,
it might be preventing from active websites