Twitist Forums
Can someone help me fix a stupid Twitter "mistake"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter followers (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Can someone help me fix a stupid Twitter "mistake"? (/thread-23194.html)

Can someone help me fix a stupid Twitter "mistake"? - CompententlyCatastrophic - 11-09-2012 11:00 AM

I visited the site that says "Get more Twitter Followers" cause I heard a lot about it and I wanted to see who would do it, and what it did. NOW, they're sending generic tweets to all of my friends saying "I visited this page...blah, blah, blah". Is there any way to stop them from doing that???? I didn't want the followers- I deleted the ones they automatically gave me and now my friends are getting irritated. Help!?

PS- Yes, I know I shouldn't have visited the site if I didn't want something like that to happen, but I didn't know. And NO- I'm not saving face- I really was just curious. Please, no rude comments- just answer if you know something that could help.

- Brittany - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

Get A facebook Much Better!

- optimus - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

Change your Twitter password. Crude but probably effective.

- karthic p - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

simple

unsubscribe from twitter...........!

- Abhay D - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

hi

find wht u have installed at last or find have u installed any toolbar?if yes

then uninstall or if no then use any good anti-virus.

- stevendbrady - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

Yeah, you really just need login to Twitter and change your password. I run a similar site, but I have that option turned off.

Additionally, if you use the same password elsewhere, you might want to change it, as many times passwords are saved plaintext in the database.