Twitist Forums
Facebook; I set my privacy settings so my mom can't see my wall but now It won't change? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook; I set my privacy settings so my mom can't see my wall but now It won't change? (/thread-23218.html)

Facebook; I set my privacy settings so my mom can't see my wall but now It won't change? - avigirl_1 - 11-09-2012 11:01 AM

A couple months ago I set my facebook privacy settings so my mom couldn't see anything on my wall and my post wouldn't appear on her newsfeed because I wasn't very happy with her at the time. You know how you can view your profile from other peoples perspectives? I know my friends can see my wallpost but when I type in my mom's name to see what she can see, she still can't see my post. And I've tried SO MANY different things but there's not like an X button next to her name so I can take her off my customized list. She's not even on the list, as though I never put her on it. Can anybody help me? It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me fix this.

- misty g - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

Try this block your mom, then delete her from your friends list, then go to your blocked list and unlock her and resend her a friend request, it may see her as a new friend and allow her to see wall postings again, not sure just a suggestion.