Twitist Forums
Are you the better person if you try to message an old friend but they just ignore you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Are you the better person if you try to message an old friend but they just ignore you? (/thread-23227.html)

Are you the better person if you try to message an old friend but they just ignore you? - VGH - 11-09-2012 11:01 AM

Say you added an old friend on Facebook and send them a message saying that you haven't seen them in a while, hope to talk again etc, but you never hear back from them, am I the better person for making the effort?
By the way, they do remember me because I see them all the time and they even look at me as if they are embarrassed.

- Sam - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

naturally yes, that makes you a nice person

- Amy Bob - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

Yeah because your the one that tried and made the first move, shows you also thought about them and wanted to talk and see how they are etc

- Anne H - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

yes you are

- llll - 11-09-2012 11:09 AM

Same with me, I was his first friend and we were like best buds and then he moved the a few years later I find him on facebook and he accepts my friend request but when I message him he ignores me.