Twitist Forums
how do you delete your cover photos on the new facebook timeline? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: how do you delete your cover photos on the new facebook timeline? (/thread-23304.html)

how do you delete your cover photos on the new facebook timeline? - h1234 - 11-09-2012 11:02 AM

the new facebook timeline is so irritating. it forced me to switch. i'd much rather have the old facebook. i just need to know how to delete the cover photo i accidently chose. it doesnt give my the option(that i see). i hate having to ask something like this. i feel dumb.
and no i don't just want to remove it from my profile i want to actually delete the actual picture off of my whole facebook like the album

- Joshua - 11-09-2012 11:10 AM

To remove a specific photo from the photo strip at the top of your profile, roll the mouse pointer over the photo and click the x in the top-right corner. This won't delete your photo — it can still be found on your photos page but will be removed from the top of your timeline and yes I hate the new layout too Sad

- Midnightboy376 - 11-09-2012 11:10 AM

Go to cover and below there are options in dropdown menu to remove photo.