Twitist Forums
I like a girl so much but i think shs dont like me..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I like a girl so much but i think shs dont like me..? (/thread-23356.html)

I like a girl so much but i think shs dont like me..? - samy - 11-09-2012 11:03 AM

i like a girl very much she was m good friend befo..v olwys chat on facebook a lot.,.
But since the day i proposd her on fb..till now i got no rply from and i m still waitn fo her rply

- Tony - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

one advice : always ask a girl live she will appreciate it more ! if your scared MAN UP! you can do it!

- panda - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

just talk to her and ask her whats wrong

- Luke - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

Give it time and she cud just be freak and can u answer mine plz

- Danielle - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

one word my friend: Miscommunication. That is what has confused you right now and its all thanks to Facebook. That site is not to be trusted. If you like her alot- talk to her. In person that is.
good-luck.

- Kameko - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

I think she might be slightly freaked out, confused, or unamused. She may either think it's a prank or does not know how to react. Who knows? Then again, by not asking her face-to-face, she may think you're not being sincere enough so she may not be very happy. Try asking her to hang out THEN you tell her

- Muslim Beard - 11-09-2012 11:12 AM

Who proposes to a girl on facebook?? Are you crazy?? cuz thats exactly what shes thinking... you COMPLETELY blew it, nothing you can say or do will bring ur friendship back UNLESS somehow you can manage to play it off as a joke... meaning say something like "You know I was joking right? You seem kind of freaked out.." A girl doesnt want to get proposed to on facebook, its the stupidest thing ive ever heard... not only DID she only want to be friends, now shes avoiding you because youre creepy...