Twitist Forums
Is there any way in Facebook to see which pictures a particular friend has "liked?"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any way in Facebook to see which pictures a particular friend has "liked?"? (/thread-23458.html)

Is there any way in Facebook to see which pictures a particular friend has "liked?"? - oh so blue - 11-09-2012 11:06 AM

I am an amateur photographer and my friends enjoy some of my pictures. I would like to frame one as a gift for a friend's birthday. I know she has "liked" a lot of them on Facebook, but short of look through all of my pictures (literally thousands), is there a way to see which ones? Thanks!

- shekh - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

Yes, There are any way in face book to see which pictures a particular of my pictures. So Anyone want to use this site easily.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

The Only Way is to Look on there Profile and See if They have any Recent activity that Shows a Recent Picture that they liked but Even that will only Slow 1 Picture Only there is no Way to See all the Pictures that they Have Liked Without going through all of the Pictures