Twitist Forums
How can i make huge friends in facebook within short time? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How can i make huge friends in facebook within short time? (/thread-23464.html)

How can i make huge friends in facebook within short time? - mahedi_real - 11-09-2012 11:06 AM

Hello friends,How can i make huge friends in facebook within short time.Whats the process?If anyone know please inform me.I'll be very glad to you.Thanks.

- InNeedOfHelp - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

Why would you want a bunch of fake friends anyway?

- Houssein - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

the whole point of facebook is to connect and share with the people you KNOW. theres an option in facebook where u can check if ur email contacts have a facebook account and itll add them automatically.

- Jim - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

Why? I don't see the purpose in adding hundreds of totally unknown random people to your page. It could even be dangerous as the normal vetting procedure (checking out their profile) would not apply

- Lee - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

Just run a basic search then start adding people , if they accept send a private message and start chatting

- Jaiganesh V - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

If you are into marketing then you may need this to be done, adding lots of friends in short time, but you should also be aware of Facebooks privacy settings. using some other third party software for this would led to banning your account permanently. take care of your account than adding friends in short time..

- catpiss - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

feed them cake and lard and then they'll be huge.

- jujuk - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

do that thing where you invite all of the people you have in your email contact list. or you can search a lot of people that you are friends with. also if you go under the friends tab it will show people that you might know and you can friend them. or if you just want friends and don't care about who they are make a bunch of fake emails and turn them into facebookers.

Glad to help