Twitist Forums
how can i understand some one put me on close friend list on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: how can i understand some one put me on close friend list on facebook? (/thread-23549.html)

how can i understand some one put me on close friend list on facebook? - Maryam - 11-09-2012 11:08 AM

- Lemon - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

By understand I think you mean tell? You would get a notification when they post things with a star on the icon. Putting you on close friend list means they get notified to almost anything you post.

- voicelesstramp379 - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

Hi Maryam
your not alone in this problem it is done a lot by people who barely know you.
what i decided when iŧ was done to me was not respond to any requests from face book. so when i get one i just delete it.

- Mitch - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

If you have a lot of friends, it might be someone who saw your picture and became instantly obsessed. There are people who actually do that. It's a mental illness they can't control. I"m not trying to scare you. Just saying the best thing to do if you don't know who requested that is to ignore them.

- sewrobb - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

Maybe they fancied you as a close friend.

About time you realised that people do weird things for no reason!

- lola - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

You have no way of knowing if someone added you to their close friends or acquaintances list, but if you add them to a list then you can change what notifications you see from them by going to the accounts settings page and editing notifications.

- Daniel - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

you Cant See Or Find Out Who Puts you on there Close Friends List The Close Friends Feature is Only For the News Feed to Separate Updates From Specific People