Twitist Forums
How do you set up privacy to friends only on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: How do you set up privacy to friends only on Facebook? (/thread-23623.html)

How do you set up privacy to friends only on Facebook? - Caramel - 11-09-2012 11:10 AM

I want to change my profile from public for it to say: xxxxonly shares some profile information with everyone. If you know xxxx, add her as a friend or send her a message. Right now I have it public I think and I want to change it. Please base instructions on the current layout because sometimes there are old instructions to do a certain thing and then FB comes and changes the names of the commands and then the instructions online differ.

- victoriousskate647 - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

Ok, so, you go under the little profile list and go to privacy settings, and then there should be a list of things and a row of little circle things. One says "everyone (recommended setting)" "friends only" "friends of friends", "custom" and "only me" choose whatever setting you want, then click save changes . sorry i say "things" a lot and im not very specific, so i hope this was helpful.