Twitist Forums
Is there any real way to see who is viewing your facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any real way to see who is viewing your facebook profile? (/thread-23643.html)

Is there any real way to see who is viewing your facebook profile? - Hannah Bar - 11-09-2012 11:10 AM

I wan't to know who really stalks me on Facebook, because often i find people asking me in real life about every single status i posted even if it was a few minutes later....and i wan't to know what stalkers are looking at my profile PLEASE HELP.<3

- JK - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

Naah...there's no way to see who views your profile and please dont click on any of those links they are basically scam and steal your information and also your friends won't like it when the app will send them stupid wall posts on behalf of yours... you can't see who is stalking you Big Grin

- MoreChaosTheory - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

I'd give the best answer to jk...

- Ali Zein Al Deen - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

As i know, it is impossible to see who is vewing your profile or info page, so dont't bother searching for programes and spending money. IT IS FORBIDDEN!

- Rom Cartridge - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Third party applications are also are unable to track anybody.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.