Twitist Forums
What's the best excuse for deleting some on facebook by accident? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What's the best excuse for deleting some on facebook by accident? (/thread-23645.html)

What's the best excuse for deleting some on facebook by accident? - Rayzor - 11-09-2012 11:10 AM

Hi, recently I was running a privacy test on a friend of mine. I use privacy settings which is located on tp-right of the screen & block & delete someone for those I haven't kept in touch for years. However, I deleted her by accident with someone I want to get rid off with exactly the same name as her's. Now the facebook features has changed alot; If your profile is on timeline layout & you can see your friend lists as in sets of rows & columns, instead of traditional colume in which you can click the "X" mark to delete someone, also you won't able to delete by accident as it use to be. I know girls will take it very personaly & very sensitive about it, but i don't know what is the best excuse to explain to her when i'm going to send her a inbox message while re-adding her.. I'm good friends with her but i don't want her to have bad impression of me. Thanks

- Aislinn - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

Tell her that facebook delete a group of your friends and that she is in that group.

- Mike G - 11-09-2012 11:18 AM

Just tell her the truth.