Twitist Forums
Are you going to flee the country too? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Are you going to flee the country too? (/thread-23693.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Jake - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

I won't be fleeing. I'm just gonna live in denial for 4 years...

- Krista - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

They can try Somalia. Small government, no gun laws, no taxes. Perfect republican world.

- LuckyPupil738 - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

Yay!! The angry White men in America (the ones who hate everyone) are fleeing and Obama is still in the White House. Til a glorious time to be alive. Big Grin

- justme - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

Right. I hear Iran is looking for people with guns.

- Look Its Jay - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

I left Earth to join Master Chief in his fight against the Prometheans on the planet Requiem.

- Smoki - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

only speak
but
They don't flee

- Richie Franklin - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

If they're leaving can they send me their guns?
I'll need to sell them off to support myself until January when Obama will start paying everything for me

- Daisy - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

Just make sure you/they stop wasting our time by posting questions in the United States section.

- into - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

Where are you going? Every other Western country (Canada, Australia, Europe) is even more LIBERAL and has higher taxation than America does.

Also, none of these countries will accept you. American citizens do not qualify for their social programs and you wouldn't be allowed to get a visa to live there unless you learn the language or marry someone from that country. So, as an American you can't move to another country and get the free welfare that exists in these country, 'cause you don't qualify. Unless you want to be an illegal immigrant in these countries.

- Ralph - 11-09-2012 11:20 AM

I had to leave the country for 2 years starting in early 2010 in order to support my family. I was hoping Romney would win so the economy would get better and I could stay here. But Obama won by pandering to the welfare bums, gays, and illegals. Romney was right, that was enough. I'm sure I'll have to leave again for a few years and spend my life away from my kids, thanks to welfare bums like you. But I'd rather work than go on welfare.