Twitist Forums
Does Facebook notify my friends when I add them to my Close Friends lists and "Get Notifications"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Does Facebook notify my friends when I add them to my Close Friends lists and "Get Notifications"? (/thread-23828.html)

Does Facebook notify my friends when I add them to my Close Friends lists and "Get Notifications"? - Totoro - 11-09-2012 11:14 AM

I want to do it for my crush but IDK if fb will tell my crush that I put him as my close friend or get notifications list ?

- Holla! - 11-09-2012 11:22 AM

Well, Facebook may say that you are "subscribed," but other than that no they won't say anything to your crush.

A cute guy added me to Acquaintances, and Facebook said that he was subscribed to my updates, but it never told me that he added me to a list or anything like that. But that was the old Facebook; they may not do that anymore

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 11:22 AM

no, your lists are private to you... no one else can see who you add to your lists, nor are they notified

- john - 11-09-2012 11:22 AM

yes facebook will give the notification to your friend to add you as a close friends in the
timeline of your friend than your friend will give the approval.........

- Sam - 11-09-2012 11:22 AM

yes they do see us like wise we can see there post