Twitist Forums
On Facebook, is there a way that I can block certain friends from viewing my pictures? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: On Facebook, is there a way that I can block certain friends from viewing my pictures? (/thread-23889.html)

On Facebook, is there a way that I can block certain friends from viewing my pictures? - UserJoe9 - 11-09-2012 11:15 AM

There's one person on my facebook friend list (my brother) who I don't want looking at my photographs. Is there something I can do about it?

- bunnaygirl - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

Most certainly... Go to Settings, privacy settings, profile, photos tagged of you, customise, and choose his name!

- Molly B - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

Yes, there is (i've had to do this with family members too haha). Just go to settings (at the top next to the search box) then click privacy settings, then profile, and then photos. Just click that and a box will pop up. Just start typing in your brothers name and select it. Then press save changes and there you go, he won't be able to see your pictures.

warning: if he is friends on facebook with any of your friends and you are tagged in their albums then he will be able to see those pictures.