Twitist Forums
How and where to meet normal nice people? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: How and where to meet normal nice people? (/thread-23902.html)

How and where to meet normal nice people? - Oh Pickles - 11-09-2012 11:16 AM

I'm a female and just gave an exfriend a chance again after gossiping about me, my children, etc With intentions to do harm.. I gave her another chance and after 3 days of speaking to her I found.. she isn't going to change.

I don't know where to meet people, there is a group where women can get together and talk but.. it is a depression group and my above "friend" used to go there a lot.
I've tried on facebook.. but that is of no use.. no one likes me I think because I was "best" friends with person 1.

I feel quite lonely a lot..
Where can I meet normal people?
Normal = Don't think people are "watching them".
Nice = Isn't going to backstab me because I'm a size 6. Sad

- Bob - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

during my time smoking pot i've met so many nice and friendly people. My search for stronger and more potent weed actually reconnected me with a friend I knew since i was 1 year old, i had to travel 3 continents but we reunited in the most peculiar way and it was crazy as hell because his mom has pictures of me when i was a baby lol, now we live in the same city and its just gnarly as hell.

- pree - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

me ....

- john - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

volunteer service alot of nice people there Smile

- Shoes - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

they are usally hanging around outside the local mental institution or try the pub on an evening

- No Real Help - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

First we need to know what your definition of "nice" and "normal" are.

Wow! I'll wager you're still in high school, mentally, if not in reality.

- Parrill Apple - 11-09-2012 11:24 AM

Looking for 'normal' people is keeping your standards too low. Seek exceptional people. Big Grin

Don't go to a church; there are only sinners there.
Don't go to a bar; there you will only find alcoholics.
Don't go to a theater; anyone that would talk to you there is rude!

In the U.S. there are several websites that could help; I'm not sure if they also serve your area. I just looked up that Craigslist does. http://auckland.craigslist.org/

Post a personals ad or join a discussion forum. You'll find friends.